Styles in Architecture and the Royal Palace of Caserta - Index page
Learn to easily distinguish each style in the field of architecture thanks to the Royal Palace of Caserta
Learn about the history of architecture from antiquity to 1850
Ticket Campania Artecard
Get 5 free tickets and discounts of up to 50% in all museums in Campania region, and free public transport.
- Chronology of construction of the main world neoclassical monuments
- Renaissance vs Baroque vs Neoclassical architecture
- Similarities, differences and peculiarities
- The legacy of the Renaissance: the prospect; the grotesque.
- Elements of each style.
- From Mannerism to Baroque: from the school of Fontainebleau to the Louis XIV style;
- The Roman Baroque;
- The late Baroque: the Rococo of Louis XV