Various service to improve your experience
Restaurants and cafè
You can find a restaurant inside the palace, and a take-away kiosk at the end of the Gardens, near the English Garden entrance at the right side of the waterfall.
- Restaurants: tel. 0039-0823-355868
- Group Reservations: Fax 0039-0823-356206
- e-mail: email@example.com
From the central entrance of the building, you cna find the library immediately after on the left side.
The Bookshop at the Reggia di Caserta includes:
- Official Guide of the Royal Palace of Caserta, in Italian, English, French and German. You can find also the Children's Guide;
- Official products of the Royal Palace of Caserta, souvenirs, postcards, bookmarks, ceramics;
- Catalogues of Art, Children's literature, Literature of Travel, Books of Architecture, Local History, Tour Guides, Theatre, Music,
- Photography, Prints, video of the Palace.
In the Park
- Bus service: euro 1.50 (to pay on board)
- Bycicle: using your own bike (+ Bike Park ticket) euro 1.00.
- Bicycle rental: euro 4.00 per hour. Electric bicycle euro 6.00 per hour.
- Tandem: € 7.00 per hour
- Horse-drawn Carriage: 30 minutes euro 5.00 per person 1, 50 minutes euro 10.00 per person 2. Max capacity 4 people besides the driver.
1 30 minutes minimum(Pineta area adjacent Corso Giannone, Fountain Margherita, Peschiera Grande - return-without going to Castelluccia)
2 50 minutes minimum (Pineta, the area adjacent to Corso Giannone, Fountain Margherita, Bath Dolphin Fountain of Aeolus, Peschiera Grande. Return-without going through the Old Forest)