Various service to improve your experience
There is a free guarded checkroom service available,with an identification number to recognize your objects. When you visit the Royal Apartments you can't take with you strollers, carry bags, umbrellas, backpacks and other large items.
From the central entrance of the building, you cna find the library immediately after on the left side.
The Bookshop at the Reggia di Caserta includes:
- Official Guide of the Royal Palace of Caserta, in Italian, English, French and German. You can find also the Children's Guide;
- Official products of the Royal Palace of Caserta, souvenirs, postcards, bookmarks, ceramics;
- Catalogues of Art, Children's literature, Literature of Travel, Books of Architecture, Local History, Tour Guides, Theatre, Music,
- Photography, Prints, video of the Palace.
In the Park
- Bus service: euro 1.50 (to pay on board)
- Bycicle: using your own bike (+ Bike Park ticket) euro 1.00.
- Bicycle rental: euro 4.00 per hour. Electric bicycle euro 6.00 per hour.
- Tandem: € 7.00 per hour
- Horse-drawn Carriage: 30 minutes euro 5.00 per person 1, 50 minutes euro 10.00 per person 2. Max capacity 4 people besides the driver.
1 30 minutes minimum(Pineta area adjacent Corso Giannone, Fountain Margherita, Peschiera Grande - return-without going to Castelluccia)
2 50 minutes minimum (Pineta, the area adjacent to Corso Giannone, Fountain Margherita, Bath Dolphin Fountain of Aeolus, Peschiera Grande. Return-without going through the Old Forest)